Wednesday, July 7

so, yeah...

There hasn't been too much going on here. I'm back to work (and it's finally starting to pick up again...it's been slow enough that someone was being cancelled every shift) and while I enjoy working and love the people I work with, I miss the time with my family. And it's getting harder to shift back into nightshift mode, lately. The kids are handling time off school okay...of course I routinely get the "I'm bored" speech and look but other than that they are doing okay. Jason and I got to go to a movie last night. Thanks mom for watching the kids! Jason is looking at picking up another job to do the first couple of weeks each month and his current job keeps losing business. Ugg...hopefully this can get better. Anyway, that is about it...

1 comments:

Tamra said...

thought you might like this blog.

http://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/