Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this blog, or any blog along the way!
Friday, July 16
I'm linking up to Mama M @ My Little Life
Questions for Friday, July 16th:
1. Do you collect anything? Does junk count? I have lots of junk that just sits around but I really don't collect anything in particular. Growing up I collected pennies...those got pretty heavy to carry around :-) My mom collects butterflies and my dad collects eagles (you should see their house!) but I've never found much that I wanted to collect. I have a few Noah's Ark things that I used for the nursery and one of my bathrooms is a lighthouse theme but I have no desire to buy anything else for either of those rooms. So, I guess my answer would be NO.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Let's see, everyone says Brad Pitt...but I have never liked him...he's always been a little "off" to me. I used to say Tom Cruise, but he is seriously weird lately. My all-time favorite is definitely Patrick Swayze...he was great...cute, built, and he could dance! Then I guess it would be Ryan Reynolds...he's adorable...and the view of him in "The Proposal"...awesome!!! The last one would probably be Geoff Stults from "Happy Town" he was also on "October Road" he is really cute :-)
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have a scar by my left eye from falling off a bike and hitting my face on the handlebar when I was 8 or so. I got 3 stitches and my face swelled up like crazy. I have other random scars...like when I sliced open my finger by popping open a glass ampule at work without covering it with something first. But that is really it...no surgeries, etc...boring, huh.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I am a picky eater (better though than I used to be) so I really don't eat anything weird. I'm pretty basic...I was raised eating meat and potatoes and I haven't strayed too far from that.
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Well, living in Texas we have lots of tornado warnings/watches especially in the summer. I can't say I've ever "seen" a tornado (because I'm a good mommy and I take my family into the safe room when there are tornado warnings) but last June (2009) we actually had a tornado go through our town...we were right in the path, and the roof overhang over our front door actually got picked up about 8 inches and moved over about 4 inches. Yeah, that was expensive to fix! Happily though, we didn't sustain any damage to the inside of the house. So, while I actually haven't "seen" a tornado, I've experienced one...
Posted by Tanya at 7/16/2010 10:35:00 AM