Sunday, July 25

Chocolate Chip Pancakes, McDonalds, Bears, and Toys

Yesterday I got to spend the day with my kids. I worked 72 hours in 6 days so spent my time at home sleeping mostly. I missed them and they missed me. I love them so much!!! So Saturday, we let Daddy sleep in for a bit and I made them chocolate chip pancakes (I made biscuits and gravy for daddy and me). Then Daddy went to work and we went to McDonalds for lunch. They got to play on the playground for about an hour (a treat since we usually drive through) and mommy got a chance to relax and read her Kindle. We then went out to Grapevine Mills to see a movie...but we got there early so walked through the mall for a bit and then went to Build-a-Bear to get some friends to take to the theatre. Adreyn got a cute doggy she named Kate, Tristan got a black bear he named Kong, and Rehanyn got a pink bear she named Barbie. Then we went and saw Toy Story 3. Daddy joined us about 15 minutes into the movie. It was great having fun with the kids!!!!

1 comments:

Tamra said...

what a fun day!! =)