Overall an ok week. Stayed busy. Got to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off...that was nice. Today we got to got to church, go to lunch with friends, and then come home and take naps. AND, now Tristan has been sick the rest of the day. I woke up from my nap hearing Jason sending Tristan to the bathroom and then heard Tristan throwing up as he ran down the hall. There was vomit all over the hallway wall. Thankfully, (since I do the "sympathetic vomiting" thing) Jason let me stay in bed and he cleaned the wall, carpet, bathroom, etc. He's pretty awesome. Tristan is still sick however...I think he's got that stomach virus that's been going around. Hopefully he's the only one who gets sick...it's not that likely though. Grrrrr
Sunday, January 29
Monday, January 23
Today I spent about 10 hours at work and got lots of stuff accomplished. I started with a long list and accomplished alot of it, then made another list and accomplished a lot of that, and then made another list and have that to do tomorrow and the rest of the week. It's nice to feel like I accomplished something though!
Posted by Tanya at 1/23/2012 08:54:00 PM
Friday, January 20
Posted by Tanya at 1/20/2012 09:00:00 AM
Thursday, January 19
it was a long 12 hour shift today...but I have the next 3 days off!!!!
Posted by Tanya at 1/19/2012 09:19:00 PM
Wednesday, January 18
Pretty good day today...only worked about 6 hours...got stuff accomplished. Got to come home at 3:30...got grocery shopping done, picked up T and Ree from after school care and then happened to be driving home at the same time A got off the bus so picked her up too. Making Mostaccioli for dinner and gonna have a good night!!!!
Posted by Tanya at 1/18/2012 06:01:00 PM
Monday, January 16
- Work was long today but overall a good day.
- Glad for that.
- Kids were off school today,
- back to school tomorrow.
- Got mom to say she can watch the kids on the 26th so Jason and I can go see The Oak Ridge Boys in concert :-)
- Thanks mom!
- My husband is amazing!
- He worked, took care of the kids, made dinner, and did laundry.
- I think I'll keep him!
Posted by Tanya at 1/16/2012 10:11:00 PM
Sunday, January 15
church really helped today. Doing better :-)
Posted by Tanya at 1/15/2012 04:17:00 PM
Saturday, January 14
has been horrible...
...I haven't cried so much in years...
...can't take much more...
Posted by Tanya at 1/14/2012 10:42:00 PM
Friday, January 13
So, I haven't posted in about 2 months...I'm blaming that on being very busy at work and dealing with Christmas.
The past week has been a rough one. Work was...ummm...challenging...due to a very sad situation. I just feel drained. Plus, I found that a friend from my old job just passed away suddenly. Today I'm going to a baby's funeral. It's just all around not a good week. The only good about this week is being able to come home to my wonderful husband and adorable kids. So glad I have them.
So, I've decided to get back to blogging and am starting back by joining in on Five Question Friday!
1. What is the last thing you bought for yourself? I bought some really nice glass canisters with brushed nickel lids...they are so pretty...I just opened the box today!
2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day? Creamy potato soup from scratch...YUM!!!
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year and do you buy a new one each year? Really...nope, I don't buy a new one each year and until I lose some weight I won't be looking for a new one...
4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why? Ummmm, M&M's I guess...'cause they melt in your mouth and not in your hand....sorry, this was a kinda odd question.
5. What are you most passionate about? #1 My family, #2 My work
Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing to "pin" on pinterest? New recipes...I've tried a couple...my favorite is the crockpot mac and cheese...Yummy!!!!!
Posted by Tanya at 1/13/2012 01:21:00 AM