Friday, July 30

5 Question Friday


I'm linking up to Mama M @ My Little Life. You can use the link above to go read other posts


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog (or already wrote a post), but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments below!


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I don't think that I did...mom, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I know I had different toys that were special but not really a "favorite" one or one that had to go with me everywhere.

2. Do you dream in color?
I do dream in color...Usually very vivid color. However, I usually only dream when I'm exhausted (like after working 6 12-hour night shifts in a row) and then I talk in my sleep too (or so Jason says)

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5 foot 2 inches. I am the shortest person in my family (other than my grandmother...I remember being excited when I was finally taller than her) I got teased alot about my height when I was growing up. Now my husband thinks its funny to put stuff I use frequently in the kitchen on the highest shelf in the pantry so I can't reach them...it's quite frustrating!!! Oh, well, I refuse to use a stepstool so he just has to get them down for me while laughing at me the entire time :-)

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Oh, for sure Patrick Swayze. Loved him and his voice...he could talk to me any day :-)

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
It depends on the day. I usually return it to the corral but depending on the parking lot (like Alberston's where there are only 2 corrals in the entire lot) if I have all 3 kids with me I'll just leave it in a safe place. But I try to be a good person and put it where it belongs most of the time. And I do try to usually park quite close to the corrals so that it is easy for me to return it! And I never leave it somewhere where the wind could catch it and it could damage other vehicles...

1 comments:

Kate said...

I try to park close to a corral as well. It makes me crazy when I see someone just push their cart into an empty parking spot where the wind could blow it into someone elses car, or someone has to get out of their car to move it so they can park.

Rudeness sucks!