I'm linking up to Mama M again, over at My Little Life
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them (like, totally, duh!), then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any post along the way!
1. What were your school colors? Ummmm, is it bad that I really don't remember??? It was either Red, White, and Blue, or Maroon and something else....
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? well, I love getting compliments on how well behaved my kids are...and I also enjoy when I get compliments from the families of babies I take care of in the NICU. At work there is no better compliment to me than a parent telling me that they can sleep easy at night because they know that I'm taking care of their baby.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I never really thought of it that way. We buy Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra...is that an expensive one? We have always bought this brand since we've been married. I'm not really sure why....hmmmmmm
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Jason threw a surprise party for me once, sorta...it was for my birthday. there were 5 of us there, I believe...one was someone I had never even met...it was a bit odd. I helped throw a surprise baby shower for a co-worker...that was fun.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? There's 3...my laptop, my Kindle, and my iPhone...pitiful, really. but as Jason says, I have an electronics addiction....I really want an iPad too :-)