Wednesday, April 9

Our weekend

We went to the Scarborough Renaissance Festival this weekend. I was so good and took my camera and then left the camera in the car and didn't realize it until we got inside the gates and we had parked out in the boonies so I wasn't going back to get it. So the pics we got are from Jason's cell phone.

Here's pics of the kids--Adreyn

Tristan--

Rehanyn--

The girls got "fairy" wings--they both think they are butterfly wings and that is fine with me. You can see them in the photos. Tristan got a "pet dragon" that wraps around his arm--you can see just the edges of it in his photo. Adreyn got a heart painted on her cheek and so did Rehanyn. Tristan got the Batman logo on his arm (see it in the pic?) Although the paint is gone the outline is still there since he managed to tan around it :-)

The rest of the pictures are the pony ride the kids got to experience--they LOVED it!!!

REHANYN

ADREYN



ADREYN

REHANYN


TRISTAN


TRISTAN


REHANYN

Jason and I had a good time too. The day started off a little chilly (60's)--you know that's chilly in Texas!!! Then it got up to the high 80's and I got a really nice sunburn before I knew it. We went to the Candlemaker's at Scarborough and they hand made us a new unity candle (our has been destroyed by kids and pets. It matches our taper candles perfectly--I'll post pictures of it in a future post. It was kind of nice to get one made just for us!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Jason?!?!?!