Friday, October 1

5 question Friday

 
 I'm linking up to Mama M again :-)
 
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?   No, I don't believe I did...I remember thinking that it would be really cool to have a pen pal...but I know that I would have probably written to them once and then never again...because, that's the way my life works...I know, excuses, excuses :-)

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?  Well, I LOVE my job and really don't want a different job but I guess if I had to choose....hmmmmm, I guess I would want to be a fancy head chef of a fancy restaurant (but I wouldn't be mean like Gordon Ramsey!)  And if it was just for a day it couldn't be TOO stressful, could it?????

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?  I was afraid of our house burning down.  I don't know why but I always had a plan for how to get out of the house safely and had a list of what I would grab to take with me on the way out.  For awhile when I was 10 or 11 the item I would HAVE to grab was the lovely rainbow bed set that mom and dad had gotten for me.  It was under my bed still in it's plastic wrap because we were waiting to put it on the bed until we moved into the new house :-)

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why? I think it's a waste of time to stress over what people "might" be thinking of you.  If you are always trying to figure out what "they" are thinking you miss out on actually living your life to the fullest.

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?  Oh, I know that there are some maternity clothes still back in the back of my closet (that I bought when I was pregnant with my 11 year old).  But, probably the OLDEST is one of my husbands stuffed animals from when he was a little guy...it's a bit the worse for wear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. My hubby still has a superhero cape he wore when he was a toddler!

You are so right about worrying what others think of you being a waste of time. Though, I still find myself doing it sometimes!

Stopping by from Mama M's. Happy Friday!

Christi said...

New follower, hope you have a great weekend! Come visit me at

more-then-a-momma.blogspot.com