Friday, October 15

5 question Friday

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?  Definitely Rollo's or Charleston chews!    

 
2. Do you fold your socks? Only when there are no longer any pairs left in the dresser drawers and/or the sock basket is full...so about once a month if I have to  :-)

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?  I think I would have like to be warned about how the older you get the faster time/life moves.  I remember being in my teens and how a week could take forever.  Now, (no longer in my teens!) a week seems to go by in the space of a few hours!

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?  He's a pessimist...I'm an optimist.  But this way we get to look at something from both sides.  However, every now and then I do force him to stop looking on the bad side and come over to the good side and take a good long look!!!!  

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
1.  Tired...that would be because I work at least 3 12hour night shifts a week (and lately 4-5 shifts a week)  and because I'm a full-time Mommy to 3 kids and a wife to my sweet husband.  But I love all my jobs and wouldn't trade them for anything.
2.  Involved...my husband would say that I'm too involved with work things...but I have cut back on work committments (a bit) to spend more time with the family.
3.  Caring...my job is taking care of babies...really, what could top that???  I love taking care of my tiny patients and I love caring for their parents too!!!

My husbands 3 words to describe me...I had to get him to text me his picks
1. Sweet
2. Compassionate
3. Understanding

Awww, wasn't that sweet?  Of course that is after I told him he had to give me 3 words not a 3 word sentence.  The first 3 words he texted me were "pain in a$$" !!!!  He's so crazy!!!!!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

his 3 word sentence sounds more like the Jason I know. =)

do you guys like Tim Tams or anything we've brought from over here? gotta start thinking of these things. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 4 weeks!!

Tanya said...

love timtams...even though mom doesn't think we do. preferably the original ones or mint (there are mint ones right????)