Tuesday, October 12

free stuff for me!

I've been trying to use coupons better and more efficiently.  Still have a long way to go on that though...I need a better organizational system I think.  Anyway, I'm getting better about actually taking the coupons to the store and not leaving them at home.

I've got several new websites linked up on the right side of my page (in the blog list) that I check on each day to see deals or how to stack coupons to get stuff for the least amount of coupons.  The other nice thing is that most of these websites also let you know about free samples.  Here's a couple of pictures of the free samples I've already received (and all I had to do was fill out my address...no credit card or anything)


Plus today I also received a coupon in the mail for a FREE bottle of Advil! 

0 comments: