Friday, October 29

5 question Friday!!!

 
 
 
 
 
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?  hmmmm, I'm not sure...I'm not into the whole political thing so that's not an option.  Maybe, it would be good to be a fly on the wall of the hospital CEO's office.  It would be interesting to hear what he thinks on certain things without it all being made "nice" for the staff.

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?  Budgeted...I wish we didn't have to but we do.  This year I've been working extra though to try to help get some extra cash for Christmas.  And I've started coupon shopping so hopefully that would help too.  Happily, I've already started Christmas shopping this year....that is very unusual for me.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?  never done one...but I'm thinking about trying the HCG diet...I'm just not sure about eating only 500 calories a day for 23 days...so, I haven't gotten up my nerve to try it...but, I have several friends who have had very good results on it.

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?  There are several...LOST, Dancing with the Stars, Brothers and Sisters, Criminal Minds, CSI NY, Hell's Kitchen, and many more.  I DVR them and watch them when I have a chance :-)

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?  Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

0 comments: