Friday, September 24

5 question Friday


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (tomorrow morning) to link up!! Feel free to leave your answers in the comments below if you don't have a blog!
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?   Probably Australian....its just such a nice accent...plus then I'd sound like my nieces :-)   Although, I really like the Scottish accent too. 

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)   It depends on how tired I am (and how old I'm getting)  If I'm short on sleep I can fall asleep anywhere, well mostly anywhere.  But if I'm awake and not in a "usual" place to sleep (someone else's house) it makes it very hard to sleep.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?  I use public restrooms only if absolutely necessary (even at work).  I'd prefer to wait until I get home.  Ummm, the second part of the question...why would you want to know that?????

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?  I don't know that I'd want to be stuck with any celebrity for 24 hours.  But I guess if I had to choose a celebrity, I'd choose between Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey, Meg Ryan, and Ryan Reynolds.  But I'd most like 24 hours alone with my husband!!!!!!!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?  Well, the first time we actually went anywhere together as a "couple" (sorta) was when Jason's best friend Colden got a group of us together to "take a walk"  he had somewhere he wanted us to see.  Little did we know (until 1.5 hours later) that the "walk" was a walk entirely across town to go to.....wait for it........Pizza Hut!!!  Then we had the walk back to get to know each other better :-)

Our first real date was to The Mall of America.  It was great fun, we went with a group and managed to get "lost" from the group. 

0 comments: