Sunday, March 9

Getting Started


Well, since so many of my friends and family are starting to blog I thought I might join in. However, don't expect me to blog each day--life is too busy! I plan to use this blog to keep everyone updated on our family, our activities, and our work.


It's hard to believe how big our kids are getting. Adreyn is 8 and in 2nd grade and loves school!! Tristan will be 5 in June and should start kindergarten this fall. Our baby, Rehanyn, will be 4 this year, and is definitely not a baby anymore--even though she still thinks that she is a baby "I not a big girl, mommy--I a little girl" :0) I'll try to get some more pictures posted soon. This was taken yesterday on my cell phone so it's not that greatest.


2 comments:

Tamra said...

Hey, cool. Glad to see you're joining the awesome world of bloggers. =) Looking forward to seeing more pics of the kids. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Look at the kids!! Wow they have grown so much! Looking forward to checking your blog often! ;) We sure miss you, and this will be a nice way to feel more closely connected.
~Deb (Todd and kids too)