Friday, April 22

5 question Friday!


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?  Ummm, we don't really have an Easter tradition...I generally ended up working Easter weekend so we didn't do too much.  I guess maybe eating ham for Easter dinner is pretty much our tradition.



2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?  I prefer the "long, hot bath" but the only bathtub in our house is in the kids bathroom and I just can't get real comfy in there...So, right now it's a "long, hot shower" around here...


3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?   I can parallel park and I believe I did it last about 6 months ago...but I didn't do a great job but I did an okay job.





4. What is your favorite Easter candy?  Peeps!!!!!


5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?  We try to go with a mix of the 2...a bit heavier on the religious side...But a good dose of chocolate is in the mix too :-)





1 comments:

TIFFANY said...

Love that picture of peeps! I don't care to eat them, but they are so pretty! :)

Have a great weekend.