Friday, April 15

5 question Friday

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?  Well, I guess it would be the grass turning green and the flowers budding.

2. What was your best birthday ever?  Hmmm, I don't think I've had my best birthday ever yet :-)  But I did enjoy my 32nd birthday when several of my friends and I went to see the Dancing with the Stars tour here in Dallas :-)

3. What is your favorite dessert?  Homemade...Oreo Cookie Dessert.  Bought...Black Tie Mousse Cake from Olive Garden

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?  Never had to get out of a ticket...I've only had one and I deserved it LOL

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?  My husband is usually my alarm but with my new job I'll be using my own probably...I don't use the snooze though if I'm using my alarm.

0 comments: