How to Assemble Perfect Poke Bowls by Sommer
1 hour ago
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would definitely change the way I keep house. I like to be organized but can never stay organized...or I don't manage to organize efficiently and it gets messy really quickly. I'd like to be able to keep the house neat and clean like mom always managed to...
2. Write about a time when you got lost. I remember that this one time (I think I was 3 or 4) and my grandparents were working at a youth camp and we all went to visit. we walked all over the camp and I got a little comfortable with being there. Then I got separated from my parents and decided that I knew where I was going and took off across camp and then got to a point where I couldn't see any of the buildings and just pretty much froze there until some of the girls at camp found me and took me back to my parents :-)
3. Camping or 5 star hotel? Hotel for sure...not a camper at all! I don't like being outside much...I'm an indoor girl!
4. Have you donated blood? Nope...but I will one day.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? We don't have a written down budget but we know how much we have and what we can spend or NOT spend....
Posted by Tanya at 4/08/2011 09:43:00 AM