Friday, April 8

5 question Friday

 
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?  I would definitely change the way I keep house.  I like to be organized but can never stay organized...or I don't manage to organize efficiently and it gets messy really quickly.  I'd like to be able to keep the house neat and clean like mom always managed to...

2. Write about a time when you got lost.  I remember that this one time (I think I was 3 or 4) and my grandparents were working at a youth camp and we all went to visit.  we walked all over the camp and I got a little comfortable with being there.  Then I got separated from my parents and decided that I knew where I was going and took off across camp and then got to a point where I couldn't see any of the buildings and just pretty much froze there until some of the girls at camp found me and took me back to my parents :-)

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?  Hotel for sure...not a camper at all!  I don't like being outside much...I'm an indoor girl!

4. Have you donated blood?  Nope...but I will one day.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?  We don't have a written down budget but we know how much we have and what we can spend or NOT spend....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a n ew follower from 5QF. :)
When I was little I dreamed of being a nurse in the nusery at the hospital...just to hold the babies, I didn't know that it entailed anything else. :)
And I love the 5Q because I have seen more and more people feel about housework and their house as I do. My mom always kept her house cleaner too!
Staying Home and Staying Sane
http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/