Doll Bunk Bed with Ladder & Bedding | Free Shipping – $24.99
51 minutes ago
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No, I haven't...however, I have forgotten to unlock the front door so that my oldest could come in the house after she walked home from school...and I forgot because I was sleeping (remember, I work nights) and slept through 2 alarms and my husband calling. Poor kid was left outside for almost an hour...I felt HORRIBLE!!!
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) Out to dinner...don't remember where...think it was fast food...and to a movie...don't remember which one...(sounds like I have a great memory, huh???)
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) being on an elevator by myself...I force myself to get on elevators alone...but I HATE it! I just don't wanna end up stuck in that tiny little box suspended on some wires. I've only ever gotten stuck once for just a couple minutes but it was enough to last me for a long time! If I have other people in the elevator with me I'm better but still, I'm claustrophobic so it probably wouldn't be good either way if the darn thing got stuck.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I prefer to run away...but due to my job I end up having to deal with it as it comes...and yeah, a couple of times I've caused it
5. Wood floors or carpet? I prefer wood floors but I have carpet, tile, linoleum (gross), and laminate flooring in my home...someday I'll get my dream home with my wood floors.
Posted by Tanya at 3/04/2011 07:46:00 AM