Friday, March 4

5 question Friday!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?  No, I haven't...however, I have forgotten to unlock the front door so that my oldest could come in the house after she walked home from school...and I forgot because I was sleeping (remember, I work nights) and slept through 2 alarms and my husband calling.  Poor kid was left outside for almost an hour...I felt HORRIBLE!!!

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)  Out to dinner...don't remember where...think it was fast food...and to a movie...don't remember which one...(sounds like I have a great memory, huh???)

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)  being on an elevator by myself...I force myself to get on elevators alone...but I HATE it!  I just don't wanna end up stuck in that tiny little box suspended on some wires.  I've only ever gotten stuck once for just a couple minutes but it was enough to last me for a long time!  If I have other people in the elevator with me I'm better but still, I'm claustrophobic so it probably wouldn't be good either way if the darn thing got stuck.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?  I prefer to run away...but due to my job I end up having to deal with it as it comes...and yeah, a couple of times I've caused it

5. Wood floors or carpet?  I prefer wood floors but I have carpet, tile, linoleum (gross), and laminate flooring in my home...someday I'll get my dream home with my wood floors.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so scary! I have never been stuck in an elevator (hopefully that won't happen LOL)

Happy Friday :)

Jodie (www.allgoodinmommyhood.com) said...

I was sick one afternoon and missed the school bus drop off...I felt awful! My kids came walking in through the glider in the back of the house..."MOM! The door was locked..." whoops.

New follower from 5 ? Friday!

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Your first date is similar to so many other first dates I've read about this morning! =)
I can understand your fear of elevators too-I'm not really afraid, but if I'm on one and think about it, it does freak me out just a little bit! =)
Have a nice weekend!

Only Prettier said...

Interestingly enough I hate getting in to elevators with people! I am always uncortable if it is just me and one other person!