Friday, March 11

5 question Friday!



1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?  I do but due to "aging" I make sure to cover up my real color with some pretty blonde and red highlights

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? I'd like to say that I plan ahead for summer but really...nope!!! 

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?  Beef and noodles (or as my kids say B'noodles)  It's yummy roast beef in broth with homemade noodles and it gets sooo creamy and thick...YUM!!!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?  Not at all...in fact I usually feel guilty when I receive them because I never remember to have my kids send them...

5. How did you meet your best friend?  I have several really good friends...not just one "best" friend.  I guess my BEST friend would be my husband because he knows everything about me and still loves me!!!

0 comments: