Friday, March 18

5 Question Friday

 
 
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?  No...Thank God!!!  I do worry about it because in the medical profession you can always be called to testify about a case...and they have up to 18 years to make a case.  I'm sure I'm probably not gonna remember why on such and such a date 10 years ago I fed a baby formula instead of breastmilk or some such nonsense....

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?  I do!  It is in it's box up in our closet.  About 4 years ago I got it out of the box to look at as I couldn't really remember it very well.  It's pretty special to me since mom and I made it together!  Not many people can say that they made their own wedding dress!

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?  I don't really have a special place, if I'm happy I usually want to be with the family, otherwise I just wanna be left alone to either watch TV or read.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?  I have kids and no they don't sleep with me.  My oldest slept with us until she was about 10 months old.  That was long enough!!!  The other two preferred to sleep alone.  I did always have their cradle right next to my bed for the first 6 months and then since our room is big enough we would set up the crib in there and they would stay in the crib in our room until they were 10-12 months old.

5. Do you watch late night TV?  No, but I watch TV late at night.  Occasionally I'll catch Craig Ferguson but usually I'm watching my DVR'd shows. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow... I think I'd be most nervous if called to testify and it had to do with something medical and babies especially. I hope it never happens to you!

annies home said...

your dress sounds very special for several different reasons