Friday, January 28

5 question Friday


1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?  Ummm, well, ME, of course.  Actually, I would probably choose the March of Dimes.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?  Well, living in Texas we don't get many but there are 2 snow days built into our school schedule.  I like snow days when they happen but I don't like that they push the last day of school back :-)

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?  Hmmmmmm, I don't know...I think I'd prefer to just NOT be clumsy and klutzy.  I like to decorate cakes, I like to arrange flowers, I'm fairly crafty, I can hold a tune (usually), I'm not sure what else I'd want to do...I'd just like to not be a klutz.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?  Not into news or politics...I enjoy a bit of celeb gossip now and then...I check www.People.com daily :-)

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)  Most favorite "adult" drink????  Would have to be a really good Strawberry Daiquiri or a Strawberry Margarita.   But, most favorite "anything" drink is Pepsi, hands down.

0 comments: