Friday, January 14

5 question Friday




1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?  I know it's crazy...but my all-time favorite movie...the one I watch whenever it is on TV (and I own it) is Dirty Dancing.  I LOVE that movie...I mean, it's PATRICK SWAYZE and he's DANCING!!!! 

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?  That the school system decided that even though the kids just went back to school less than 2 weeks ago that it's time for a 4 day weekend again...I mean, REALLY!!!!!!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?   Happy, joyful, loyal, compassionate, loving

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?  I would cut back my job to working just 1 day a week (yes, I love my job and wouldn't want to leave...plus if I left and wanted to come back a few years later that would entail more school...and I'm DONE with school).  Then I'd relax and enjoy my kids and make sure that they were set for college and able to do all the fun things growing up that we sometimes can't do now because of money constraints.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?  Hands down...BOOKS...I love books, I love to read, it is my little get-away when I need a break.  I've talked before about my kindle...I love it, I have sooo many books on it (over 250) and it fits easily in my purse (think of trying to lug 250 books around with you LOL).  A book can help you pass the time when you are bored, stressed, etc.  I love books and I love that so many books are free on the Kindle Amazon site that if I need a new book I can always find one...usually for free...but if I NEED a book (LOL) I'll be buying it!

1 comments:

Linda said...

I love reading too. But I don't have a Kindle. (They do sound convenient) I love going to the library for my books (I'm old fashioned) Ha!

Yes, we all want the best for our kids and grandkids. I liked your answer on that one.

Did you watch Dancing with the Stars when Jennifer Gray was on? She was one of the best.