Friday, January 7
1. What is your current favorite book, and why? I don't have a favorite book...I am an avid reader and generally read anything I can get my hands on. That is why I love my Kindle. I have over 250 books on my Kindle. I can read a book in about 3 hours usually (if I'm uninterrupted), I read really fast!
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? nope...yes, I know that I should, but I HATE going to the dentist....
3. What is your worst memory from High School? I don't really remember high school...I've blocked alot of my teen years apparently
4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? That I was a good mother, wife, and nurse.
5. Are you superstitions or do you have any superstitions? Ummm, I'm a nurse...I think nurses top the chart for superstitions. at work, if I don't have a bed ready and turned on at all times then I will pretty much be guaranteed a stat delivery with a baby who doesn't do well. If it is a full moon we will be CRAZY busy. If there is a big barometric pressure shift there will be lots of premies born. If a mom comes in with a huge multiple paged birth plan the baby will definitely be admitted to NICU. If a family has a different last name with lots of consonants it will definitely be a NICU baby. And the list goes on and on, and on :-)
Posted by Tanya at 1/07/2011 09:08:00 AM