Monday, July 28

Latest Cake

Here are pictures of the cake I made this weekend. This is the 3rd cake I've made for this little man. I think the first one was JoJo from JoJo's Circus and last year was Lightening McQueen from the movie Cars. This year apparently Joshua is hooked on the PBS cartoon Max and Ruby. My kids love it as well so they were pretty excited about this cake. I think it turned out pretty well.




Have you noticed yet that something is missing?



Take a good look at Max's face.

See it?

I totally forgot to put his wiskers on one side of his face!!!!!

I kept telling myself to remember to finish his face. I did the first side and then realized that I couldn't do the other side until I did Ruby's sleeve so I waited and then TOTALLY FORGOT!!!

Oh, well, Joshua's mom didn't notice it (at least not at my house) and I'm sure the cake was still a big hit but this is what I'll remember forever about this cake!!!

1 comments:

Tamra said...

good job!! And I didn't notice until you said to look for something. =) You gonna be online this week? Haven't talked to you in awhile. =)