Friday, June 3

5 question Friday!

So, I've been kind of busy and haven't blogged lately...and yes, I'm taking the easy way out by just doing 5 question Friday again.  Oh, well, I'll try to get some blogging done this weekend...plus I need to post the pics from our mini vacation in April still (I'm pretty sure, I think).





1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?  I'd like a pool...but, I wouldn't like the stress that comes with a pool...I'd always be worrying about the kids.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?  I believe in the death penalty...that's all.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?  Well, my littlest ones dumped an entire of canister of flour on their heads and all over my floor one morning while I was resting (I worked nights then) and then that afternoon while I showered they decided it was a great idea to climb INTO the sooty, nasty fireplace and play. 

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?  NO COMMENT!!!

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?  I guess it would probably be elephants...but I'm really not an animal type person.

0 comments: