Friday, June 10
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? I would say that it is pretty close...I always wanted to be a nurse...and I've been one for 16 years now. I have an awesome husband and 3 wonderful kids. The only thing I'm still waiting on is the "having lots and lots of money" part...but I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
2. What is one must have item for the summer? lots of snacks...my kids eat me out of house and home over the summer.
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?) I don't make them do school stuff but I do expect them to have a 2 hour quiet time every day and they are to read books during this time. They are in their rooms with TV's off and reading for 2 hours. It gives us a break and helps them not fall behind so much :-)
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? I try to make strawberry jam each year but it is hit and miss if it actually turns out. I used to help my mom and grandma can stuff but I've just never gotten into that.
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? Now that I'm working dayshift, yes...but if I've got a day at home...Pajamas all day long!!!!! I usually change into pj's as soon as I get home from work too.
Posted by Tanya at 6/10/2011 09:58:00 AM