Friday, May 20

5 question Friday

 
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?  Very, very rarely.  I am definitely a night person and prefer to stay up until sometime around 11pm or so (sometimes later). My husband prefers to be in bed no later than 10pm.  Occasionally, we go to bed at the same time but then it's a toss up as to who can actually fall asleep as we are both more used to going to sleep on our own.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?  My husband has 5 o'clock shadow at 11am...so I'm very used to scruff and actually like it on him but my favorite...is when he is freshly shaven!

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?  2 years ago we went to San Antonio for Tristan and my birthdays...well, unbeknownst to us there was a VERY YUCKY stomach bug going around San Antonio...and YES, we got it.  Tristan was sick for 2 days (actually threw up on a stranger), Adreyn threw up on the floor directly in front of the hotel desk, and the rest of us were pretty sick...

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?  My sisters...since she lives all the way in Australia it's the best way to keep up with the goings-on of her and her many children :-)

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? We live about 45 minutes from Six Flags over Texas and when I was a teenager we pretty much spent every single weekend there.  When I was able to drive I actually drove my friends there whenever we went.  I still like amusement parks but we don't get to go very often.  Plus my husband gets sick on them so if we were going to go I would have to find someone to ride with me :-)

0 comments: