Monday, June 6

My office

This first picture is of me, on my way to my "peer interview" with the staff.  I like the picture but wish I didn't cut the top of my head off :-)  I was offered the job a week later!


This is the view from the doorway to my office.  This was probably the first week I was there.  It's nice to be able to have my diplomas displayed.

This is a vinyl saying that I put on the wall...It is directly across from my desk so I look at it a lot!!!

This is another vinyl statement that is on the wall next to my desk.  I love it! 

This was so funny!  We were having a baby shower event at work and the Similac rep was going to be at the event and asked if I could store the items that he was donating.  I had no problem with that...then when the materials management people showed up this is what they delivered.  Besides the give-away items I also had 2 kinds of formula, bottles, bottle nipples, etc!  This was pretty funny...the rep was shocked!  He was sweet though and emptied my office after the event.
See the big stack of papers on my desk?  That would be about half of the policies I'm working on...it's very time consuming!

0 comments: