Friday, May 13

5 Question Friday



1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? (From@ThisDaddys_Blog)   I prefer my flip flops in the summer, and slip on ballet flats in the winter but I wear ankle socks to work with my tennis shoes.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! (From @momtodh)
Well, I came up with the kids names and my husband gave his say and then we agreed on the names I picked :-)  My husband did pick the spelling of our youngest's first name and our son's middle name.  
3. What is your favorite type of weather? (From@TheSpunkyDivaMy favorite weather is about 80 degrees, a light wind, and a few clouds in the sky
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? (From Sandy at "Pardon My Dust")  Ummmm, NOON.  Of course, I did "used to" be a night shift person so it isn't really as bad as it could be, right???  Please say you agree!!!!
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? (From Pam at "Troop Petrie")  No we haven't...we need to plan our wills first.  Plus, this is kind of depressing so I just don't wanna....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I totally agree with sleeping in until noon! I'm just not a morning person. Simple as that! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's EXACTLY my kind of weather, too! Summer can't get here fast enough!! :o)

By the way, love your About Me section on the right! You have a BIG family! :o)