Friday, May 6

5 question Friday!




1. Have you ever had roommates?  Yes, a "real" roommate in college...we did NOT get along most of the time.  And I have a roommate now...my husband :-)


2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)  My kids each have a first name, middle name, and last name:  Adreyn Mikailah, Tristan Kreig, and Rehanyn Noelle

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?  I watched the sped up replay of the Royal Wedding...does that count???? 


4. What is the messiest room in your house?  My bedroom...it becomes the "catch-all" for everything when we are cleaning the house in a hurry :-)

5. What is your ideal mothers day?  To be able to sleep in and just rest and relax all day.  Probably not going to happen though!

0 comments: