Friday, February 25
1. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes...but I might need a little practice. My first cars were all stick shifts (and yes, it impressed the boys that I was capable of driving them). My parents cars were automatic transmissions but mine were standard, and I drove a standard transmission car until after I had my first baby. Then I only drove automatic until the day my sister and I were on the way to my grandmothers funeral in my sister's stick shift car and it was my turn to drive (we were driving from Texas to Iowa) and I forgot to shift and ended up going 50 miles an hour in 2nd gear...she was not impressed...but I did get better quickly and did okay driving the rest of the trip (I think--that trip is kind of blurry because while we were at Grandma's funeral my other grandfather died unexpectedly and we had to rush home to be with our mom).
2. What are two foods you just can't eat? Seafood....blech!!!!! and probably mushrooms...I'm pretty picky...I have more than just 2 foods I just can't eat!!
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? I don't buy them every year but I did this year. YAY!!!!! My favorite is Thin Mints and I usually buy the peanut butter ones (Tag-a-longs????) for my husband.
4. How do you pamper yourself? I get a massage....I have the most awesomest massage therapist ever. She always makes me feel sooo much better!
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? I don't really have a nickname, I don't think. But people do call me "T" sometimes. Growing up my siblings (all younger) called me "Ton-ton", "Ton-teen", etc but I usually don't answer to those nicknames :-) I guess, my other nickname would maybe be "Honey" because that is what MY honey calls me!
Posted by Tanya at 2/25/2011 07:56:00 AM