Friday, February 18

5 question Friday!

 
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?  Well, I work night shift so technically yes, since whenever I'm at work I'm there "two" days :-)  At home, of course...I love my pj's and stay in them as much as I can and if I don't have to leave the house....well, there you go :-) 

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?  None of them...I like being a suburb family...

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?  Since I have 3 kids...drive...but if money wasn't an issue...I'd probably fly.  It is SOOOOO much faster!!

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?  I'd love to be like my mom and sisters who do a great job of spring cleaning...but, I'm, just, NOT!  I always have great plans for spring cleaning...but they generally go by the wayside due to LIFE. 

5. What is the best book you have ever read?  Hmmm, I don't really have a BEST book ever...I read ALOT and enjoy lots of different books.  I have lots of books that are my "right now" favorites.

0 comments: