Friday, November 26

5 question Friday

Well, our family spent Thanksgiving being sick with some severe sinus gunk.  We got to spend time with mom and dad, Tasha and her family, and Tamra and her family.  The food was great!!!  I just wish we felt better!
 
 
 
 
 
1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?  Definitely the turkey...I love turkey, I would eat turkey at least once a week if I could...definitely my favorite!!!!!

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year? I was a guest...sort of.  Dinner was at mom and dad's this year and mom did the big items and Tasha and I did the fill-in stuff.

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?  Eating...pretty much...yeah, eating.

4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?   Neither....I don't really like pie and definitely not pumpkin or pecan...the only kind of pie I eat is chocolate...and it has to have more cool whip on it than chocolate :-)

5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? I am this year..I have never been before, I usually work Thanksgiving night so work and sleep during Black Friday.  We left at 3:30 am today and managed to hit Kohl's, Target, Old Navy, Bath and Body Works and were back home by 9am...

1 comments:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

I can relate to the chocolate pie with cool whip! YUM-MEE!!!
Althought I like the other two kinds too!
Hope your family is over the sinus infections-always a bummer when those go around!
Josanne