Friday, November 12

5 question Friday!!!

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?  I guess that I would probably say giving birth...at least up until my epidural kicked in.  With Adreyn the epidural only worked on the left side and I think the labor/birth part was even worse since I was numb on the left and could feel everything on the right.  Really, though, it's like they say...after the baby is born you kinda forget the pain...really, YES, really!!!!

2. How much sleep do you get at night?  HaHaHaHa...very funny.  I work at least 3 (usually 4) 12 hour long night shifts a week...I don't sleep at night.  The only way I sleep at night is to take a medicinal aide to help get to sleep. Usually I don't even get to bed until 3 am or so if I'm not working.  I do sleep great during the day though and if I'm able to sleep in after going to bed at 3am I can usually get around 8 hours...but those 8 hours are catching up on the days I work where I can truthfully say that I get about 3-4 hours in 36-48 hours.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?  I never really believed in Santa Claus.  My parents just made sure that we understood that THEY were Santa claus and that there was an actual reason for the season (the christmas story)

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Um, I think it was  ummm, oh, yeah, that new Katherine Heigl/Josh Duhamel movie with the orphaned baby

5. What do you wear to bed? If I'm cold I'm wearing a longsleeved T-shirt with yoga pants...and sometimes I put my electric throw blanket over me too :-).  If I'm comfortable I'll usually wear a tank top and shorts.  If I'm hot....well, lets just not go there  LOL

1 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Hi Tanya...I just wanted to let you know I was invited to participate in a Holiday Tea Party and tagged you along with me. It's fun and simple...if you think you'd like to participate just check out my blog for more info...if not, that's ok too!