1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? Oh, something creative...I like to create stuff...then I like to leave it half-done. Hmmm, guess that wouldn't be great for an occupation since I would never get paid. Actually, I always thought that if I wasn't a nurse I'd want to be a florist. I even did all the flowers for our wedding :-)
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? Well, I'd love either one really but I think for the long term I would prefer a cabin in the woods...a really nice luxurious cabin with a chef, housekeeper, and nanny!
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children? I picked my kids names making sure that they were NOT named after anyone I knew. I also didn't want matching initials/names. My family all have the same initials...growing up we would actually get mail addressed to "The 4 TLH's"! So, I picked names that I liked the way they sounded with our last name. I named Adreyn Mikailah because of the way it flows, Tristan Kreig was pretty much the only name we agreed on for a boy, and I loved the name "Rhiannon" and decided to mix it up a bit for Rehanyn Noelle. Here's an entire post I wrote awhile back about our kids names.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!) Today? Probably just taking some time for myself...neglecting the laundry so I can sit and veg, or read. Also, lately I've been loving getting to save money by using coupons...I love seeing how much I saved!!!!
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? Hahahahahaha!!!!! My house is "deep cleaned" maybe a couple times a year...otherwise it's just straightened...and sometimes only straightened because people are coming over. I use my nightshift job as an excuse ***sheepish smile*** Sometimes the excuse actually works...