Friday, August 13

5 question Friday




1. Have you ever visited another country? Nope...but I want to...I'm thinking Ireland or Scotland...don't really know why but I think they would be pretty cool!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been? No real answer to this. I've been in some pretty strange situations with work (i.e. the new grandma who is ecstatic that her 15 year old just had a baby and that she just found out her 14 year old is pregnant too...gross!) But one of the first things to come to mind for a "place" was an old ride that used to be at Six Flags over Texas. I don't remember the name of it but it was this big round room where everyone lined up against the walls...then the room started to spin, the centrifugal force stuck you to the walls and the floor dropped about 12 inches and you are just hanging on the wall. Six Flags also had one of those crazy tilty confusing houses.

3. What is your favorite season? I love Fall...but not Fall in Texas, fall in Minnesota is my favorite! In Minnesota the seasons always bring color changes...the trees are gorgeous in all the green, yellow, and red colors. Here in Texas...everything is just brown...dead and brown. So I guess that here in Texas, my favorite season would be when the average daily temperature is about 78 degrees. We've had about 2 weeks of over 100 degree weather...yuck!!!

4. What one song will always cheer you up? Anyone that my husband sings while butchering the lyrics :-)

5. What Disney character do you resemble most? Depends on the day...after working all night and not getting enough sleep...probably Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty LOL . On a good day, hmmmmm, well, Belle of course :-)


3 comments:

Tamra said...

ummm...you're supposed to want to visit Australia!!!!

Tanya said...

I thought of that when I thought writing it...but then couldn't remember when I started actually writing it...oops!!!!

grammynurse said...

After working all night for six nights I resembel Grumpy!