Friday, August 6

5 question Friday!!!

I'm linking up to Mama M at My Little Life.


Rules for Five Question Friday
: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back for the linky!



1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I am a neat sleeper...I need my sheets to be unwrinkled and tucked into the end of the bed. I don't move a whole lot when I sleep usually and I have woken myself up by accident because I'm smoothing my pillowcase in my sleep so I don't get blanket lines on my face :-)


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Outgoing. I'm usually pretty quiet and shy when I meet someone new. I tend to hang back and just observe for awhile. But as my friends know...once I get to know you, I can be pretty loud, pushy, and probably a bit annoying :-)

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

That having children truly means that you will never sleep soundly again and that you always will have some sort of irrational fear on your mind regarding your kids and their lives/safety

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

Hmmmm, don't go garage saleing or to flea markets. Sooo, I don't really have an answer for this one.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Right now??? Well, I just got home after working all night, so I'll have to say...a nice thick steak with a big baked potato with butter, lots of cheese, and bacon...and a nice beverage to go along with it. I'm thinking we need to visit Texas Roadhouse tonight. LOL

2 comments:

Bethany said...

#3 made me smile. Hubs and I went on our very first without kids vacation this last spring, and I have never slept so soundly in my life. Soon as we got home, it was back to compulsively waking up every hour to make sure all my kiddos were good. They're way too old for me to do that, can't help myself.

But I've never woken up to smooth my pillowcase! Wow! :)

Brooke said...

The pillowcase thing is hilarious!