Thursday, May 20

soooo....

My jam didn't turn out quite right...Now, don't get me wrong...it tastes great!!! But, the chunks of strawberries all floated to the top and some of the sugar sank to the bottom...leaving the jam triple layered. Maybe I shouldn't have used that pectin from last year :-). Oh well, I had my first taste of the jam this morning and it tastes soooo good!!!!

The school year is winding down...apparently we missed the teacher conference for Rehanyn...I didn't know we had one scheduled but apparently we missed it, oh well...luckily her teacher was okay with that. Tristan is doing okay...I mean, as far as we can tell since his teacher doesn't communicate with us. Adreyn is of course doing great...I'm glad she likes school! Ree does well in school too...they just keep telling us that she needs to slow down...like we didn't know that!

Jason is getting busy again--Yay!!! They got back the account that they lost in Feb so that has helped out alot!!!!

Me, I'm just staying busy with work and stuff. The NICU Reunion is about 5 weeks away so we are getting pretty busy with that...just finished printing the invitations today and have to get them mailed within a week or so...

So that is that...not too much going on here...

1 comments:

grammynurse said...

Sounds like plenty to me. I barely make it with just working.