Thursday, September 4

A new favorite!

So yesterday I ran out of Fabric Softener Liquid. I usually get whatever Downy product I can find at Sam's Club. However I just didn't feel like taking the time to go to Sam's Club and I usually end up spending too much money anyway because I see something we don't really need but it's in bulk so has to be cheaper right??? Anyway, I decided to go to Kroger and pick up some fabric softener. So we get there and I pick up this:



Downy Clean Breeze scent fabric softener. I love this scent. The whole house smells good when I do laundry





But then I happened to see this:

Debbie had mentioned this great smelling fabric softener to me and man does it smell good too. So I got some of that--plus the packaging is really pretty :-)


However, while being nosy and keeping Rehanyn entertained by smelling fabric softners (oh the things that bring joy to children) I happened to come upon this. Snuggle Fabric Softener Creme in Sweet Almond Essence.


I love the scent of Almond anyway and I was intrigued by the "Creme" so bought that one too. I used this one in the load of laundry waiting for me at home and man does my laundry smell good now. So, for now, this is one of my favorite things :-)



Try it--you might like it :-)

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Aw I feel so honored I made it onto the blog! :) I love that fabric softener!!! :) I will have to try the almond one you mentioned now ;)