Monday, September 1

Labor Day

Let's see 9 years ago on Labor Day I had just taken my first baby, Adreyn, home from the hospital. I still remember wondering why the hospital thought it was a good idea to send a baby home with me and give me complete responsibility for that baby. Then 5 years ago I had a 4 year old and a 3 month old baby boy who both kept me quite busy on Labor day. 4 years ago on Labor Day I got to meet my youngest daughter for the first time and realized that having 3 kids in 5 years was probably not the smartest thing that I could have done. (It works for alot of people but not the greatest for me). We definitely didn't plan to have babies 15 months apart :-). Even though she was a surprise we do love her so much! So I now have 2 adorable reasons to always remember Labor Day! Plus, that way I manage to take the week of Labor Day off of work each year!!!!

We didn't do much today for Labor Day. Fed the kids (always important), watched some TV, and got laundry done (clean clothes are essential, you know). Hope you had a good Labor Day!

1 comments:

wanissa said...

Tell the girls I said Happy Birthday. I cannot believe Rehanyn is 4. Just think I met you when you were preg with her. We can do lunch this week. Are you free any day?