Saturday, August 2

11 years ago today!

11 years ago today Jason and I got married! Our wedding was in his parents HUGE backyard and it was beautiful. What most people didn't see that day was the rushing around for the previous 3 days to get the arbor built, flowers planted, decorations up, and food prepped. However, it was a great day.

Sorry for the pictures of pictures but as we didn't have a computer back then none of my pictures are in the computer and I didn't feel like scanning lots of pictures in today. I guess I should sometime though.

Enjoy the pics :-)


Engagement picture















We are laughing because we couldn't get the candles lit. The wind came up just at that time and we spent 1 1/2 minutes attempting to light the candles. Our unity candle has still never been lit. :-)

0 comments: