Wednesday, August 13

meme

What the heck does "meme" stand for? Is it a form of "memo" or is it because it is all about "me-me"? I'm confused--any way Tamra tagged me for a meme of 6 quirks or weird things about yourself.

First, the rules......

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I've mentioned this before but I can manage to get absolutely nothing done even though I have lots of time to get lots of stuff done

2. Like Tamra I start projects and then never seem to finish them. While cleaning out my closet this week I found the blanket I had crocheted for Rehanyn while I was pregnant. All that was left on the blanket was the ruffle around the edge but I didn't finish it. Happily though I did manage to finish it on Sunday (good thing huh, Rehanyn is turning 4 the end of this month ;-) ) And unlike Tamra I didn't need mom to help me finish it nana-nana-nana.

3. Even though I take care of the sweetest tiniest babies every time I'm at work, I am not like Tamra--I don't want any more children (if you see my previous post you will see why) I am more than happy to leave those babies at work!

4. I manage to steal alot of ideas for blog posts from Tamra--therefore I am using her 6 points as a reference for my points on this crazy meme thingy.

5. I would much rather spend time on the computer or reading a book than do the stuff around the house like laundry, bathrooms, etc.

6. Jason comments about this all the time. I like to cross my feet and intertwine my toes when I watch TV or am on my laptop. Weird I know!


I guess I'm going to tag mom and Wanissa for this crazy thingy--sorry in advance!

0 comments: