Friday, May 16

ABC's of Me

I guess since Tamra went ahead and did this on her blog I'll steal her idea and do it on mine :-)

ACCENT: I don't really think I have one unless I say certain words but my sweet husband swears I have a horrible southern accent!!!! (and I probably do--just don't tell me I do!)

BOOK THAT I LIKE: I love to read and can read a 300 pg book in about 3 hours. I recently finished the Alex Cross series by James Patterson, and the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell. However, I read pretty much anything and no book is safe when I'm around!

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR:Absolutely HATE doing dishes (yes, even with my new dishwasher)

DOG OR CAT: Well, we have a dog now--a huge chocolate lab named Molly but our first pet after being married was an adorable black kitten named Marque. So I guess, both!

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: I love my laptop, but am talking to Jason about getting a BlackJack phone so that I can access the internet, email,and instant message the family and friends from anywhere!

FAVORITE COLOGNE: Anything vanilla, but don't wear fragrances much because I can't wear them at work because of the preemies.

GOLD OR SILVER: Depends--if considering worth--gold, if considering jewelry--it depends on my mood

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Luckily, no longer a diaper bag. I carry a small brown handbag that I will soon need to upgrade for something bigger--I'm running out of room.

INSOMNIA: Have it--of course it could be from switching back and forth between sleeping nights and days.

JOB TITLE: Wife, Mommy, Maid, Chef, Laundress, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Registered Nurse, Clinical Supervisor

KIDS: Adreyn 8, Tristan almost 5, Rehanyn 3

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Live in our (bank-owned) home with my darling husband, adorable kids and chubby dog.

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Don't really know--maybe being able to laugh at myself?

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I think mom would say that it's when I cut Tamra's hair and cut off the last curl in the back of her hair. (I left the curl intact on the ground in the back yard for mom to find--what more did she want--I was playing barber and Tamra thought it was a GREAT idea at the time)

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: 1 night after Adreyn was born, 1 night before Tristan was born--2 after, and 2 nights after Rehanyn was born

PHOBIAS: lots--snakes, being home alone after dark, bugs, and lots, lots, more!

QUOTE: I don't know--how about "to be or not to be, that is the question" Now, what was the question?

RELIGION: raised fundamental Baptist

SIBLINGS: I am the oldest of 4. I have 2 sisters and one brother. and I'M THE BOSS, hahaha

TIME I WAKE UP: Well, if I didn't work the night before I wake up between 9am and 10 am (sometimes a little later even, if Jason lets me--what can I say he's great!!!) If I worked during the night I'm usually up around 4 or 5 pm (I usually get to bed around 10am) Just FYI--so you don't think I'm just plain lazy (which I am) when I don't work the night shift I'm usually still up at 1-2am because I have a hard time sleeping at night now.

UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I can manage to get absolutely nothing accomplished on my days when I actually have the time to accomplish lots of stuff.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Most of them but probably BEETS the worst.

WORST HABIT: teasing my husband

XRAYS: Had a few personally, help with them routinely at work.

YUMMY STUFF: Potato Soup, Stromboli, Mom's Fudge Frosting, Buttercream frosting, Ice cream, chocolate, need I say more????

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Absolutely love Elephants--could watch them for several hours--especially love the babies.

0 comments: