Friday, January 13

5 question Friday....I'm back!!!! :-)

So, I haven't posted in about 2 months...I'm blaming that on being very busy at work and dealing with Christmas.
The past week has been a rough one.  Work was...ummm...challenging...due to a very sad situation.  I just feel drained.  Plus, I found that a friend from my old job just passed away suddenly.  Today I'm going to a baby's funeral.  It's just all around not a good week.  The only good about this week is being able to come home to my wonderful husband and adorable kids.  So glad I have them.

So, I've decided to get back to blogging and am starting back by joining in on Five Question Friday! 






1. What is the last thing you bought for yourself?  I bought some really nice glass canisters with brushed nickel lids...they are so pretty...I just opened the box today!
2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day? Creamy potato soup from scratch...YUM!!!
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year and do you buy a new one each year? Really...nope, I don't buy a new one each year and until I lose some weight I won't be looking for a new one...
4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?  Ummmm, M&M's I guess...'cause they melt in your mouth and not in your hand....sorry, this was a kinda odd question.
5. What are you most passionate about?  #1 My family, #2 My work

Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing to "pin" on pinterest?  New recipes...I've tried a couple...my favorite is the crockpot mac and cheese...Yummy!!!!!

2 comments:

Joy Thomas said...

hugs to you girl!!! is there a way to get an email update when you update your blog???

Tanya said...

I don't think so...I've searched and looked to see if there was a way but if there is I can't figure it out :-)