Friday, January 20

Five Question Friday



1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?  ummm...well, I usually hide them in the freezer...or at work.  Otherwise my 3 little velociraptors devour it in no time!

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?  My vehicle is actually the cleanest of our cars but Jason works out of his car so he has an excuse...I guess :-)  I still have things falling/rolling out of Surburban though...lately it's been a bottle of water....

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?  Nope...but I wanna go...not for the gambling but for the shows.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?  Neither...I prefer a regular temp room with my heated mattress pad on about medium with extra blankets nearby if I need them :-)

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?  One time when we were flying from Chicago to Minneapolis  we got on the plane to just sit there for an hour...then we had to get off the plane and switch to another plane...then the 2nd plane took off and we had engine trouble and had to divert to somewhere in Wisconsin and sit there while they fix the engine...the flight that usually took about 1 hour took 7-8 hours...we could have driven there faster!