Friday, October 21

5 question Friday


1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?   Hmmm, I've been trying to escape lately but everyone keeps on finding me!  Well, I usually "escape" by reading a book...but I've also been known to go grocery shopping just to get out of my crazy house!

2. What shows are you watching this fall?  Well, TV I guess is another place where I escape.  I watch all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, The Sing-Off, DWTS, Castle, Body of Proof, Person of Interest, Revenge, Last Man Standing, New Girl, and there's more.  I DVR them and then watch them whenever I get a chance.

3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?  It was probably the last trip Jason and I took to Illinois from Texas when Adreyn was 2 or so.  We went up to visit his family...nothing exciting :-)

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?   Jason and I were going to go to DW for our honeymoon but changed our minds.  Neither one of us has ever been.  I really want to take the kids, and the kids are begging to go...but I'd rather pay off debt right now then spend thousands of dollars for a week vacation.  Hopefully, we can go in a couple years.

5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?   Well, most people are surprised to find out that I don't have pierced ears.  My dad (a minister) always said that if God had wanted you to have holes in your ears you would have been born with them.  So, we weren't allowed to have them growing up.  Now, I want them but I just haven't taken the time to go get them...I guess I should make the time, huh?!?!?!

0 comments: