Saturday, August 27

5 question Friday...On Saturday!



1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?  Yes, I purchased a movie ticket and went to a movie with a great friend!
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?  I'm not a concert person, I'm claustrophobic, so being in such a huge crowd is NOT fun!  Plus, I'd just as soon listen to music on my ipad/ipod.  I've only ever been to one concert--Rascal Flatts--but I wasn't impressed with our seats or with the CRAZY drunk people all around us!
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? All are my least favorite and NONE are my most favorite...I really, really, really need a housekeeper!!!!!
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?  I think I'd like new appliances...clothes would be nice but I'd like to lose weight before I buy more...
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?  Miracle Whip...or Mayo...I don't eat it often so I don't really care...

0 comments: