Friday, August 12

ok...so...

So, I mentioned in a previous post that I'm only working 4 days a week now...well, that isn't quite true.  I'm still on call 24/7 as usual but lately I've been getting called in for random things...or allowed to stay home but then called in for something else.  I've had more late nights at work lately than I had when I was just working 5 days a week.  Understandably, Jason is a bit frustrated...as am I.  Hopefully, our census will pick up and we can get this figured out.  At least I'm not the only one staying at work late...so's my boss (later than me most nights).  This too shall pass...right?....right????? 

1 comments:

grammynurse said...

Right!! It takes time with a new hospital - - - I know it's a year old. Lewisville was 4 years old (I think) and it was still real iffy. Hang in there!