Friday, August 19

5 question Friday


1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? Generally...I don't like my dog walking in on me. LOL
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? CLUTZ
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? Neiman Marcus...can't afford it...too ritzy for me.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?  I wouldn't...and therefore I don't need to answer this...plus, my kids will never grow up and leave me to get married HAHA!
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?  What is with these questions?  Not gonna answer this one today...

1 comments:

Kate said...

I close the door too. I don't like it when my dog stares at me while I'm doing my bidnezz.