1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay? We do our best to not wear shoes in the house...there is a basket by the back door where we keep our shoes...however, sometimes little people and big men forget to take them off.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? I grew up calling them "thongs" now I call them "flip-flops"
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? Pretty much every song from Dirty Dancing, every song from Sound of Music, and alot of other songs from musicals...what can I say...I really like musicals!
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? Acceptance. The best friends are those who accept you for who you are.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? Not really, some snow would be nice (doesn't happen much here in Texas--wouldn't have said snow if I still lived in MN though) I keep telling my husband that I would really like him to just get me several giftcards to various places and he keeps telling me that those aren't really gifts and he wants to buy me "something". I believe that is why I ended up with a red fleece zip-up bathrobe one year LOL!!!!