Wednesday, October 1

$415.83

Guess what I bought for $415.83.........Any guesses????????????? Anything??????????

Well...

I...

Bought.....

...

......

.......

..........

***********GROCERIES*******************


Man, I wish it was something more exciting :-)

For that much money I could have bought.....Top of the line KitchenAid Mixer.....a cheap dishwasher......Some really cute clothes for me.......a new fishtank (instead of the used one Jason wants to put up).......a treadmill.........paid to take my RNC (and had money left over)..........an iPhone..........a lot of books..........a maid..............a Zune...............lots of funnel cakes at the State Fair......something I really don't need...........another laptop................etc, etc.

Plus--I got to take Rehanyn grocery shopping today....luckily she was really good and helped alot--of course she like to throw--yes, literally throw--items into the cart. Doesn't work great with bread, chips, ketchup bottles, etc. Plus, I'm picky and did manage to get all $400 of groceries in one cart--that's one thing I can do is organize. Of course once they're bagged the groceries do take up 2 carts but at least I don't have to pull 2 carts around the store--that would not be fun!!!

Okay--enough about my groceries--just don't expect me to be rolling in money :-) It all went to the groceries, people....

Hope you have a great day!!!!

Tanya

2 comments:

Melissa Lee said...

Sweet Tanya,

Good grief. After you spent all that money on groceries the last thing I would want is for you to ruin your Texas Gold Bar recipe! ;)

Thank God for you!! Or I would never have known I left out a key step in making my God bars more FATTENING and less, well, disgusting.

Thanks for the correction. It has been made. Now...get to cookin'.

Melissa at Stretch Marks

grammynurse said...

You certainly made me not want to go grocery shopping. When I finally go (haven't been since AU), it will be a doozy!! ( is that how it's spelled?)